Nowadays, there are many online job searches that are easy and manageable. Most of them need a lot of effort, skills and sufficient knowledge to get started. And one of them is related to SEO which we can call SEO Jobs.
Because SEO or search engine optimization is in high demand right now, you can easily search for SEO work if you want to apply.
The following are some job offers that you can find on various websites:
A Web Designer and SEO optimization expert -assists in updating the current eCommerce website, images optimized for a website, current web pages re-designed to new design parameters.
A Landing Page Specialist – creates themed websites for specific keywords. With knowledge of creating landing pages that fulfill Google AdWords Quality standards.
Search Engine Optimization and Back-linking
The following are some of the most common interview questions that one may encounter when applying for an SEO job.
- What do you know about our company and can you define who we are?
- How would you define SEO and SEM?
- What is your previous SEO history like? Can you give examples of rankings you’ve achieved?
- What are your biggest mistake and biggest success in SEO?
- What are the most important initial SEO steps on a website?
- What method will you use to build links?
- What are your strengths in terms of SEO?
- How do you monitor your ranking?
- Which vertical have you worked on before?
- Which side of SEO do you want to be involved in? – whether it’s link building, coding or whatever?
- What if your client is not open to the idea of making changes on their website?
- Which blogs and websites do you follow every day to stay up-to-date and why?
- Do you know who Matt Cutts is?
- Which Google products do you use?
- Which SEO tools do you prefer?
You should always be ready for the first question as it is the main step at the beginning of most interviews whether it is about SEO or not. Equip yourself with all the knowledge you need for the SEO work you want to pursue. Remember that recruiting or finding the perfect person for this kind of job is a challenge for every employer, so make yourself fit for that job. Don’t give them a hard time to find the perfect person for the job. Be that person and enjoy working as an SEO specialist.