With 30% of millennials engaging with a brand on social at least once a month, you, as a business owner, can’t do without focusing on social media marketing strategies and engagement.
According to nearly 90% of marketers, social media resulted in immense exposure for their company. However, this isn’t the only advantage brought about by social media strategies. Experian reports that 80% of marketers are already using social media to promote their content. As Amanda Parent of SocialMediaWorldWide.com notes, social media can help you fill your sales funnel.
Marketing Strategies to Maximize Your Social Media Efforts
Below you can read how marketing strategies can help you maximize your social media efforts :
- Social media is great for the awareness and consideration stages. Leads convert into customers most effectively through sales calls, webinars, events and sales pages. The business and target audience are key factors in determining which platform to use, so make sure to be on the right platform to reach the best results.
- LinkedIn is the go-to platform for businesses. Regardless of whether you’re advertising or just searching organically for prospects, this is the right platform to choose.
- It’s crucial to create a strategy to optimize your efforts. Remember to keep an eye on it and make the necessary adjustments when required. This is especially true of those cases when you have decreased website traffic.
To start or grow your business, you’ll need financing for your business wants and needs. Turn to a reputable alternative online lender to get easily approved for the right type of business funding, including ACH eCheck services, for both traditional and high risk businesses.
Social Media Strategy in 2018
To create a social media strategy in 2018, you should focus on the following points :
- Set attainable goals to solve your biggest challenges.
- Choose the channels that are the most important based on your brand’s goals.
- Don’t over complicate a strategy with too many targets and objectives. Be simple.
- Research and understand your social media audience, e.g. identify customer demographics.
- Large audiences and likable content are important, however, there are several other metrics you should focus on in 2018: reach, clicks, engagement, and hashtag performance.
- Investigate your competitors.
- Create engaging social media content, taking into account the fact that 46% of users unfollow a brand because of too many promotional messages.
- Engage with your audience without leaving conversations or engagement opportunities in ignorance.
- Analyze your social media efforts and improve.
Social Media Goals 2018
Here are social media goals you should consider in 2018 :
- Increase brand awareness
- Higher quality of sales
- Drive in-person sales
- Improve return on investment (ROI)
- Create a loyal fanbase
- Have a pulse on the industry
If you aren’t going to invest in social media strategies, you’ll lose out on real customers, which will negatively affect your bottom line. Focus on the right social media marketing strategy to get the best for your business.
Author Bio: Business Funding expert, Nathan Hale, founded First American Merchant with his eyes set on helping the backbone of our country, small business owners. His passions include writing/producing music, and travel. First American Merchant is America’s Best ACH eCheck services company, serving both traditional and high-risk Businesses.